Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Triones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Teresa
L14H25

having seen so many good FR on her, decided to try her.

her 1st impression to me is "wow, nice body figure". but the face is a bit under my standard, but still ok.

went into her room, wow again, nice deco, mirrors on all the walls & ceiling.

then chat a bit, proceed to bathroom. shower was SOP, then got into the bed. she asked me to lie on my stomache 1st, started with catbathing my neck, then lower, lower.... until my cutie AS. there came the AR, then continue AR while me in doggie, alternatively BBBJ cutie bro that was shiok man! after that i turned over, catbathed all body & concentrated on BBBJ. her suction is so nice that make u feel warm & smooth, the strength of suction is just nice. while BBBJ, her hands were busy sliding ur sensitive areas, which add only more shiok feeling. then changed to standing pose, & sat on the edge of the bed with her kneeing down in front of me. in the whole process, u can enjoy by watch the mirrors in all directions. u'll feel like u r starring in AV . when i almost buay tahan, she capped me n riding on me. then changed a few pos. i noticed that her ney ney contain come "solid" stuff, what is that? use ur imagination...

overall it was a very good exp. will surely RTF.
chears!