View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
NOW this prevaricating word is for you!! I asked you whats your motive using his picture as your avatar? And you skipped that questions …. and now you framed me by saying I'm the one who sent it to you…
You’re just too disgusting.
And after my invitation to ALL STEALTH AGENTS to further supply me with dirt on their competitor, I now know that you’re just about the worst.
Skipped question? Yeah right…. Whilst this is precisely what you do; no wonder you would come up with the expression “skipping” as this is your well-honed tactic.
Quote:
We not buddy, never …Theres no way we can make friend with someone like you!!
Never in my life know someone who so bastard.
Do I care what other crooks and society dregs you hang around with?!
And you’re dreaming if you think I would even consider “making friends” with the likes of you low-lives; in fact, right I now feel disgusted that I would even be replying you.

SEAJ