View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

SYT ALERT!
SS4. The one with a cybercafe on the ground floor. Go up stairs turn right. On the right is Bilik 1 look for Liza. Two bakso SYTs there. The other girl boob a bit smaller like A so I choosed Liza which is B. Both are in lingerie and high heels with long slender legs - hot.

The OKT says 18 years old so charge RM50. Even if they are really not 18 I I think they are not more than 20 years old.

Tall, slender, B boobs and shapely. Nice long legs. When she undressed and I saw her nipps I know this is a SYT as the nipps are still a little like a small bud with a little dimple in the middle. Unlike many MILF nipps which are protruding raisins.

Here for another 2-3 weeks then she has to go back and stamp passport.

If you like this information, show your appreciation yar.