View Single Post
Old 20-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Huge pictures on SBF.

I’m wondering why there is no ban on the posting AND reposting of huge pictures on SBF.

These totally too large pictures must waste/take up a lot of bandwidth and only makes reading threads a chore as they distort the page placements. Especially when such pictures get reposted over and over again in replies.

I know that replying to and reposting whole lengthy posts is being monitored for the sake of conserving bandwidth - these pictures must waste multiple amounts of capacity, no?!

On top of that, scammers regularly post/repost these huge pictures up in order to "bury" anything that is detrimental to their nefarious agenda.

SEAJ