View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of
Re: 161.com chio gers

http://www.best161.com/eng/girlsdetails.php?girlid=6293

This National Court Building is a must visit tourist attraction for those on Sam Brothers Travel Agency This is at Jordan MTR exit B and the building is no government building even its named as National Court.

Went to the 15th floor top most floor so I can slowly make my way down. Freaking weather is cold like hell now and I guess not many bros will be there for expedition. However I was wrong when I was at the lift lobby, men of all shapes and ages were there in the spirit of brotherhood.

To cut the chase, her pictures shown on 161 is definitely eye pleasing and I locate her apartment first. I am surprised to see that the sign OPEN is there. Without hesitation I press bell and a SYT opened the door. Wow really not bad man! Nice almond shape eyes and nice lashes. Further she resembles, MY GOD, Fiona Xie 70%! As she was wearing white low cut halter neck that is half cut and I could see that her assets were respectable and her tummy is flat. She gave me a sweet smile and I obviously ma tu and make my way into the apartment.

I saw that she offered 300 and 400 package on her web so I choose BM+HJ. She did not offer 500 so I play by ear first. After the shower and took a close look again and so is definitely 90% Fiona Xie now.

Appetizer - Her massage was in one word SOLID. Really soother my week's worth of build up tension. During the massage she also tease your butt and balls to get you arouse by using her fingernails to sensually tickle you. I think this probably lasted 45mins. Lots of chit chat in mixture of cantonese and mandarin. Btw she is from JiangXi.

Main Course - Next while still laying stomach down, I can hear her undressing. She applied some oil on her C titties and started doing slow circular massage with her tits on my back. This started from my butt to my neck. The feeling is fucking fantastic as you cannot grab or look at her tits yet. You just can anticipate the action on you. My brother is at half mast as my body weight is on the poor bugger. 10 mins

Dessert - She asked me to move to the main bed from the massage deck. I lie down and had a good look at her and her body. The half mast brother was slowly raising to the occasion in no time. Nice slim waist and pair of nice tits. Just like Fiona. I started fondling the precious pair and thought they will be hard. I cannot sure whether they are fake but its not hard and it sags when she sits up and hang down like milk tits when she BM me. Using both nipples she strategically used them to fondle and tickle my inner thigh, balls, shaft and towards my nipples. Later she started doing breast fuck by pressing her tits onto my body and sandwiching my brother ala A&W coney dog. I think the oil is kind of dry up so I did feel too stimulated to cum yet. I keep on looking at her and am so glad that my fantasy of having a breast fuck with my Fiona is true. Later she got up and lie next me giving full access to the twin peaks. Applied oil on her hand and started playing with my cock head. She just twist and turn her fingers around the dick head to stimulate it. I very much preferred this versus the universal wank up down action. This carried on and when fondling and licking her tits I can sense the urge to cum building up. At this stage I feel like offering more to shag her once and for all but did not do so. After more playing and twisting my bro helmet head area, i could not take it anymore and released my 69th division of mini tapoles out in the open. Wow that was shiok man.

Overall very sextifying time spent with "Fiona Xie" She is polite and gave lots of GF feeling. She help me in wearing my layers clothes and shoes and did not rush you even though someone was already waiting outside. Paid her HKD 500 and she still gave me change back.

Call me pure clown for having fiona fantasy but I certainly am so glad to find a gem here. Let me work some more rapport with her for FJ although there are tens if not hundreds of other chicks to play with.

Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (no tummy, nice legs and tight butt)
Boobs: C Cup 8/10 (else 10 as I am not sure whether got enhanced)
Skin: Snow smooth 8/10
Massage: 7/10
BM+HJ : 8/10
RTF: SURE!

Sorry for the long post. SG Bros in HK please try her and deduct my rep points if the above is not true. I know one man meat is another one's poison.

Safe Cheonging Forever

Last edited by Hooters666; 07-01-2006 at 12:02 AM.