View Single Post
Old 29-06-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizy View Post
Well guess she is kinda used to it...the good money she gets in return for commando service. She is one that gives top-notch service and charges top range prices... Used to be her regular and her catbath was out of the world... Armpits, toes and even feet. Her service is totally no-holds barred. Sadly, she has limited most of her clientele here in Sg to mainly Ang Mohs and Indians (apart from a few regulars who are Chinese) due to fear of meeting someone she knows as Sg is a small place.

But point is I feel if an Sg Chinese girl in her early 20s is willing to do such a job, we should have no problems recruiting Msian Chinese girls to our shores as long as AV allows.
I've been with a Ex SPG girl who had Ang mo boyfriends in my younger days.. Feel that her pussy is quite loose. Unless she married an Ang Mo in the future. If not Chinese guys will find her pussy quite loose after serving so many huge dicks.x