View Single Post
Old 30-06-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Wish that Malaysia girls can be brought back to GL Legal Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizy View Post
Yes I would have to agree with you bro. Her pussy is definitely not as tight as when she first started out in the trade....dun think she would be able to marry any local if they ever find out the trade she is/was in....I mean I am kinda like friends with her being her regular for 2 years already and sometimes when she talks to me about her work and stuff when we go out for drinks I would think to myself how such a young girl could bring herself to provide services that most if not all Msian or PRC WL in GL would not and how she is able to serve other races like Arabs and Blacks... An example she told me about would be her being booked to serve at a overnight house party hosted by some bankers who were all Ang Mohs and Indians...7-8 guys and she was the only WL serving them... Told me she drank with so much with them that she could not even remember was happened the previous night after waking up naked in the living room and her pussy and rear was sore as hell
That's cheap man.. Each just throw 1k max to fuck numerous time with her and her rear.. Bankers do know how to fuck people. Up and down And in many ways. Lol. I meant even if those guys don't know about her past. But sex with her would definitely not enjoyable anymore. Loose pussy.. Sad