Old 26-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kidzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

And again today, i notice MQwas hot listed by many bro but couldn't see any link to her. As i was going through pages for MQ link, i saw a link to Mint also hot listed by bros so fast hand fast leg i texted her. After that as I scroll Down, i found MQ! Ho sey, i cxl Mint and manage to book MQ. While happily waiting for the time i find out that, the Mint every bro talking and the Mint i found was totally different. I found FJ Mint but actual Mint was ML, am i right to say that?
Im like shit, the MQ i found is it the same as the MQ every bros talking abt?

But anyway, right or wrong just go for it as I've reach and it goes like this..
http://www.shenhua69.com/meiqii/
I know, by spelling is already wrong.. Sorry i sucks at FR

Upon reaching the indian shop as what was told, i called to inform and proceed
After i been scan and verfiy by her. Pass through the gate easily and before heading up, spotted a group of men standing along the pool side i was like WTF
I pulse take 2 step back and act as i finishing my smoke first before proceed to the lift.. Once I enter her room, i told her those group of ppl and she tell me is like that they always eat there. Then i was like HUH.. Ok.. Don't bother and proceed.
Before start she ask to shower first or massage first, in my mind massge first la sure oily after massge. But end up, never use oil. During the session we watch some china entertainment show, cus i not good at chatting so she ask If im bored she have some funny video to watch and i say ok why not.. Throughout the session we had a good laugh but we stop watching when things starts to be serious. Finally i get to release and lighten my pain, i get her wechat as well and Left as a happy man.
On my way out, i think guy in white i walk pass is another bro heading up cus i
Over heard her on the phone her next appointment.

Looks: 90% alike
Boobs: B+C?
Body: average (not slim not fat)
Service: 10/10 (body to leg good strength)
Bbbj cum Hj: 10/10 (it been a wk since i released so that my score)
Rtm: yes my last resort