View Single Post
Old 27-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thai Discos/Club in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemont97 View Post
usually TD in KL city is limited.. as far as i know, you need to go Kuchai Lama .. i know secret garden is there..and a few joints..

google for Pixie too.. but these are not in KL city though...

gd luck!
Secret Garden in Kuchai Lama Entrepeneur Park ?.

Crap joint. This is hardly a " Thai Disco " joint because of the following below:

A shoplot with 2 bar downstairs with a low stage that got local PRs and then an indian male singing rubbish songs. Sure got some Thais puying doing that. And no Thai band, no drum set, no guitars. Only got someone on an electric keyboard belting out Chinese, English and one very old Thai songs. No shows. No lingerie show. Only model or fashion shows from puyings. PRs are not all Thais. Got Vietnamese and these come in at 4pm to 8 pm where the locals, PRCs take over and one PRC served me big bottles of Carlsberg in a bucket. Lousy sound system, lousy crap lighting. Girls are mercenary at getting TRAYS of tequilas, ribbons, etc. Was there twice and i never returned.

Last edited by Yokosi; 27-07-2015 at 10:23 AM. Reason: As usual : typo.