View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 10
HardoGrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHardoGrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ��Sensual Lynn��

FR for Lynn

Was surfing around SBF and looked into this L Dome section for some action. Saw this tread and was thinking that maybe I could try Lynn out. Sent her an enquiry email and was replied within 30mins. After confirming what I need to know, arranged for a I.C.E slot and went to her destination.

Her looks definitely is not the will reject kind. You will not mind bringing her out for dinner or meet the parents type. Very GND type yet will chat with you to make sure you are comfortable with her. GFE is great as she will not hesitate to be close to you and hugs is like FOC type.

After chatting then proceed to the deed and this is where she shines. She has everything ready for the action so there's not worries of any interruption of no this or that (CD I provide). Started with frenching(plus point as I'm a smoker which I did inform her and she does not mind) and what happens after is history. Overall I'm satisfied for her service which maybe you could not even feel like it's a service. Money well spent. Will RTF her when Vit M replenish.

*Small note to other bros: If going for I.C.E slots, try if possible avoid wearing long pants or jeans when meeting her as it may post to be a minor hinderance when taking off or wearing them back.