View Single Post
Old 13-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Ratchadapisek Soapy Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Nataree not really cheap for sideliners unless you talking about fishtank girls which cannot make it lah.

Caesars and La Belle girls are older as on average 25 years old.

For SYTs the no 1 place would have to be Catherine (Rama 9).
Haha...thanks for the information on Catherine. Looks like I have to visit there sometime, and drop by La Defense at the same time! There are others that I've always wanted to go like Victoria and Longbeach but the problem is these places not accessible via train. Need to cab or take motosai from train station.

Anyway Ratchada MPs already enough to fulfil my needs, no incentive yet to travel out of the way to look-see. For newbie's info, the rest of the MPs mentioned below is within 800m radius of Huay Kwang MRT station (except Labelle and Amsterdam).

I have preference for OL-type of ladies rather than SYTs. So I naturally gravitate towards those Thai girls in mid-20s. Based on my preference and budget (usually 3k+), MPs like Caesar, La Belle, Copa, Amsterdam more suited for me. I only go Lord on special occasions or with clients. Too ex to chiong but they do have some stunners in the model category! The budget girls there start from 3k+, and they really CMI.

For Madame (now Merci) and Alaina, prices are similar to Caesar if I remember correctly (from around 2500baht and up), but I don't often find girls to my fancy there. Maybe newbies can always explore and give FR on these places, they are seldom mentioned.

Nataree is already one of the cheaper MPs at Ratchada, IF comparing girls of similar standard: like comparing slim, fair, cute SYT-looking WL in Nataree to other girls of such standard elsewhere. For budget of 2600baht, already have good number of choices in Nataree. Other places at least 3k.

If comparing Nataree to Colonze or Hi-Class (is it re-open already?), of course Nataree is expensive. But IMHO quality of girls in Nataree much better. Of course there are value gems in Colonze and Hi-Class, but how often are we lucky enough to find them when we drop in to look see? For first-timers, going Nataree is a no-brainer. There's always so many girls and bound to have one of your preference. I go Nataree as a last resort because I really can't stand the rooms there. Some previous FRs here say rooms have been renovated, but I haven't had a session to verify the fact because I've always found someone in other MPs.

Didn't mention Emanuelle and Poseidon because they are on my ban list.

Sharing info here to help newbies, so appreciate if you do likewise and share your experience here....good and bad.