View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 9
exhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexhibitionist is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Exhibitionist Fetishism

S dragged me past the crowd to the narrow corridor leading to the toilet. He walked before me and then turned back and beckoned, "hurry." S held the toilet door open and ushered me in, before hastily locking it behind us.

Once in, he grabbed my waist and folded me forcefully over the sink. The excitement of being fingered in the library and being dominated like that drove me into a new high.

S: Fucking whore. I'm gonna fuck you so hard.

In a swift movement, S tucked his thumbs over the thin strap of my thong and pulled it down to my ankles. I purred with delight and gripped the edges of the sink tight, steadying myself for the punishment I knew S was gonna mete out for being such a nasty girl.

I heard him unzipping his jeans behind me and I arched my back further to tilt my glistening pussy towards him, giving him as much of a view as possible. There was a mirror in front of the sink and he looked me dead in the eye and smirked as he pressed his hardon against my wet slippery hole. "Mmmmmm baby... Fuck that feels so goooood," I moaned as his dick head pushed into my pussy, and the rest of his length followed. S thrusted his hips roughly towards me and I jerked forwards, my thighs pressed hard against the sink, which was undoubtedly going to leave red indents on my skin later.

His cock buried deep in my pussy, he never took his eyes off me from our mirrored reflections. He grabbed my hip with one hand, and gathered my hair with the other, and pulled my hair back. Satisfied that he had me where I wanted, S bucked his hips and fucked me hard and fast. His hard veiny cock pummelled my pussy repeatedly. "Baby, yes! Fuck yesss. Harder!" I cried between moans. I started to feel the familiar warmth from deep in my pussy start to grow and spread to my abdomen. I pushed my ass and pussy and grinded against S, syncing with his rhythm while hungry for my own release.

Just then we were interrupted by knocking on the door.

S let go of my hair and my head snapped back. I inhaled sharply just as he clamped his hand tight against my mouth.

"Shh..." he leant forward and commanded, "don't make a sound." I glanced down at the gaps on the door and saw a pair of legs standing right outside the door. S still had his hand on my mouth, restricting my movement.

The bucking of his hips picked up pace and I strained to maintain my breathing and keep quiet. His fingers digged into the soft flesh of my hips and his whole body went stiff behind me. His cock twitched in my pussy and he released his load deep inside me. My sensitive pussy reacted by contracting and massaging his cock each time it twitched.

S released his grip on me and hugged me from behind. He kissed my shoulder blade as his dick slid out of me, leaving me feeling empty. "I love you," he said as he kissed me again.

He cheekily spanked my ass, then started cleaning himself up with the cheap toilet paper. I did the same. We opened the door and hurried out as knowing eyes looked our way and judged. I must have blushed a deep red, clinging onto S arm and taking quick strides away.

"Baby!" I stopped abruptly and cried out. Hot cum was flowing out of my pussy. "what's wrong?" S looked concerned. I told him in a hushed whisper. He chuckled and winked at me.

Something stirred in me. I tightened my grip of his hand and purred at this sexy man. I hadn't cum during our quickie, and I just wanted to get home quick and ride him.