View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Club Scratch Dog @ BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
I feel that our Sings presence there r diminishing & degrading, it wld be to our advantages that we start building that strong presence there again or else, juz leave the place for somewhere better instead. Ur experiences will be diff frm mine. Feel free to share ur experiences or pointers to us. Cheers~
hey bro. though im not a seasoned cheongster, but i do have to agree with you. i didnt step into scratch dog before, but my personal experience (and mistake) was that when i was cheonging in bali, the first night right, i was just slow to get into the mood so i drank slowly and simply just chill at a corner observing the girls...after a short while, a lot of FL girls are throwing themselves at me (maybe i look like robert hahaha!). i had my pick...picked a natural cup C and shaved pussy looker. grinded like siao and had a hell of a fucking night.

next night, i returned to the club, had too many drinks, and i think i appeared drunk, and a lot of the FLs avoided me! WTF! so, in my experience, i think we have to appear zai and not despo and not drunk in order to be a chick magnet! haha!

just my 2 cents though. any experienced bros care to enlighten?