View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ChengDu – a Flower Joint with Happy endings (I)

Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
Hi Dixon,

1) The bottle is $260 all inclusive for a Johnny Walker Black in the lounge, I'm not sure about Martell as I'm not a brandy drinker. For room, JW Black would be $340 or something like that for the night session, though you've got to check with them. When you get there, confirm the prices first and when you bill, remember to check because sometimes the staff makes mistakes. Oh, tell the waitress serving you not to give you your change all in coins as the cashier loves doing that.

2) I'm not sure about how many they have. But when I was going in September, there were around 10 singers. After that many of them left and singers went down to around 4. The recent trip I went they had more than ten singers and with quite a few really good ones.

3) There were around 9 or 11 rooms I forgot. Overall, a very very cosy aitmosphere whether you take room or lounge but I will choose the lounge over the small room because the small room is a bit cramped. But if you really want to hanky panky with the singers you might have to take a room.

4) The butterflies are from China. The good thing about the lounge is that you can eyeball the singers and then discuss your choices with the singer mummy, Yilin. You can see her contact in my first post. I would hope to see some FRs soon. Some bros PM me to say they would be going to check it out.

Hope that helps.
thanks for sharing bro.
when was your most recent visit there?
maybe we can meet there someday

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽