View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
There r always unexplored treasure everywhere in btm (taught to me by nono). It's always good to try everythg.
The world is moving,everything keeps changing all the time. Girls in Batam who are with contract will end their contract usually at around 3 months most time,then new girls will come. Every booking joint,even massage places/Spa etc will keeps evolving hence Batam scene were constantly refreshed every other months,hehehe...and having said that,even i couldnt keep up with its pace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Hope to have your permission to participate here sir.
No,no,no...permission not granted,hehehe....*joking*

Enjoy sharing.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Yup this cigar looking thing is a local Jamu, called "Tongkat Ajimat Madura". I guess it is a jamu that local women used after they give birth and to keep their pussy clean & tied.
In the past,i was also curious about this Jamu thingy,i did some research and in one of the FR by a lady from the west who bought this from Indonesia to her homeland to try. Well,...she was cursing as she shares about it. It actually dries up the vagina (according to her) hence making entry of the dick a little harder in the beginning but once entered,the pussy will contract and grip the dick as the vagina dries itself (due to the constant use of Jamu).

I am only guessing how this thing works base on the FRs i read by the ladies.

Quote:
Looks like u reli squeeze yr unreliable taxi driver dry in yr every trip
Hehehe....

Quote:
Yr Jan summary also took so long tis time.
Done!

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=105

Quote:
I wan to knw where old man bring u to on yr last day.
I will need to keep my promise to the one who shared with me. Maybe March/April/May i may bring you there. But you will need to take a oath not to share in public and online. I go prepare an altar,some joss-sticks and a live chicken 1st,hehehe... (do this kind of thing in Batam cheaper,hehehe..)

*joking only*

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info