View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I'm a CRoss dresser selling my service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleykim View Post
hello everybody I'm new here just trying to sell my service as a cross dresser.. hopefully will get supported
1st you got to Be brave and bold show off our magnificient ass and smooth legs to the public!Nothing says better that "I'm ready for a quick fucked in my ass" better than a very short dress, showing just a hint of our ass cheeks. Remember though, you can only wear a very short dress with high heels, they hlep push our ass up and make it look extra delicious

for me i love to wear one of these tiny little short very popular style And when I walk or bend over or stand around, sometimes or rather most times the bottoms of my butt cheeks peaking out with a tank top that is several inches above my knees, barely covering my bottom. The moment I bent over, whoever was behind me would be treated to my exposed g-string & my butt cheek and then walk my asscheeks(bums) move and swing naturally but Remember though, you can only wear with 4" high heels,make our ass look extra delicious !Nothing says better that "I'm ready for a quick fucked in my ass" better showing just a hint of our ass cheeks. you got to be brave in public.. to being a prostitute

all the best to you good luck happy geting fucked