View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 21
supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!supercheongster is one of the Best!
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Notice that there is not recent update/FR on this spa so decided to contribute.

Gone to NZ spa at ZON Hotel with a friend yesterday early noon. Pool was empty when we got in but slowly stream of bros join in after that. Was having meals at the dining area and noticed that the captains are busy moving in & out of dining area. Told the captain my requirements and he gone to arrange. Soon we were called up to our respective room.

Was allocated Ah Yan to me. A pretty nice lady with well proportioned figure, not fat/chubby. Knowing i just bathed, she wasted no time and ask me to lie down on bed. Started off with massage to loosen my body up. Couple of mins later, she began her cat bath. I think she mistook my butt as durian as she spread my butt apart and gave me an AR. she has a strong tongue cos few times i can feel that her tongue almost going to penetrate into my hole.

Next is flipping over and attacked my front. After cat bathing my front, she proceeded to bbbj. during bbbj, she also lifted up my legs couple of times and AR-ed me. Seeing that i am hard on, she capped me and started horse riding on me. Perhaps i was overworked for past days, i couldn't hold myself long before unloading my army.

Chatted alot while she was bathing me. overall experience with her is good. Will look for her again when i visit NZ spa next time.

Name: Ah Yan (108)
Origin: /Kedah
Figure: 8/10, well proportioned with a handful B cup i think
BBBJ: 8/10 with slurping sound
AR: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Thank you for reading my FR.