My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Went to 2 Massages Place on the 4th and 6th

4th May 2016
Hallo Kitty Massage
Type Of Room/Massage - VIP Room + Mandi Susu + Vitalitas @210k - 1Hr
(In the Room = Mattress on the floor + TV+DVD + Bath Tub) Average
I went to this Place to look for my Regular but was told she went back to Kampung so I choose another Girl.
Name : Novita
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10 (gave birth before)
Boobs : 5/10 ( saggy b cups)
Massage : 6/10
Vitalitas : 7/10 ( it's more like a hj, knows how to stroke it and stops)
Fj : nil
Hj+BBbj+Cob : 200k (quite accommodating, very patient as I took a long time to release, bbj me lieing and kneeling down, tit fuck her too, end up release on her Boobs and a bit on her face)
RTf : no, I tried Better ones and gonna try others
----------------------------------------------------
6th May 2016

Was at DC Mall around 12 noon, my return ferry is at 4pm. Free time - so walk around DC-Jodoh-Nagoya and back To DC Mall area, went to 2 of my regular joint but my regular girls r not available so I end up @ Sinar Kuda Mas

Place - Sinar Kuda Mas
Room - VIP @ 100k. This is my 2nd time here, probly the worst VIP massage room that I have been. ( no bathtub /shower head....... Only a tap with large pail behind a wall for you to shower) (air con is weak, and mattress and towel looks unclean)..
Request for Album Pics to choose from (+ point is there's many girls/pic from) minus point is, those that I pick seems to be unavailable, the counter then show me the girls which is available.... Seems that she's trying to recommend me girls that haven't have any customer yet for that day..)
Name of girl : can't remember ( I remembered the girl in the pic looks slim, but when arrive it looks a Lil chubby... Maybe old pic?)
Massage : 7/10 nice effort tho
Attitude : 7/10 juz ok
Fj : 250k @ 7/10.....at first took up hj at 150k with her strip all+auto roam... But since I take a long time and she ask me to Fj her, told her I'm willing to pay only 250k (she ask for 400k)...
Rtf : no... Not in this massage place, gonna try elsewhere