View Single Post
Old 16-05-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

During uni days, i popped my friend's V even though she was attached to an acquaintance of mine. She was having a rough patch and i was at the right place at the right time to console her. After some consolation, i stroked her and she responded until i eventually popped her v at the passenger seat of her car. She was in a mess after the sex and regretted.. But i managed to convince her to be my fb cuz i told her we could be best friend but not couple cuz of different family values. She bought it and we banged for another few years before she got engaged.

Fuck my ex company bitch from prc-turned-singaporean. Always went around kpkb and feeling victimized cuz she felt everyone disliked her. Always reported to boss about other ppl skiving when she did the least. One of my colleagues jokingly said she needed a dick to shut her mouth and she must be horny cuz she was single for a long time. I talked to her, made her laugh, and she reciprocated. She was hesitant on sex and only allowed fingering and licking cuz she said we only l knew each other for two months.. But when she was high,i slipped my cock into her and banged her. She enjoyed it a lot. After banging a few times, she wanted commitment. We both left the company and i decided to cum inside her for the last fuck, and i broke off all contacts with her. One year later, during a wedding dinner with ex colleagues, i heard she became a single mother.

Third gal was a Malay gal. Knew her since friendster days. Had a mutual interest in supernatural stuffs. Met up, tcss, made her laugh and said mushy stuffs, and finally banged her. First minah i had, even though she was barely 18. After the banging, i refused to be her bf and she proceeded to have a lot of tattoos, indulged in smoking, etc.

Petted a 15 year old gal from broadrick sec school almost a decade ago. She looked like 18, and we clicked so much. Proceeded to touch her, sucked her b cup nipples and fingered her.. I celebrated her 16th birthday and were chatting at the staircase of her block. She made some dirty seducing dance moves to tease me before her hp rang. She hushed me and said it's her mum. I went behind her and pulled down her panties and fucked her even though she resisted and yet trying to keep the commotion down. After her conversion ended, she turned around and slapped me before running away in a huff. That was the last time i saw her.

Last edited by Megafan1981; 16-05-2016 at 12:34 PM.