Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyaboutaguy View Post
Hi planning a trip to Pattaya next week. Haven't been there for almost 3 years now since I moved overseas. Can someone tell me what are the lady rates like these days and if its worth goin?

Cheers
Avoid Walking Street if you do not wish to pay carrothead prices and you will be alright elsewhere in Patts. It is low season now and everyone is hungry so remember to bargain, bargain and bargain.

I was surprised that bargirls who insisted on 1K-1.5K baht for ST and refused to budge just 6 months ago are now willing to accept 700-800baht. And many AGG dancers rates have drop to 2K-3K...... down from 3K-4K half a yr ago.

And FLs abound in clubs/discos at rates of 1K..... if you have to pay more than 1K to an FL during this period I would consider you as a carrothead.

And lastly do switch on your LB detector....... Katoeys are in abundant supply and may even outnumber the real girls if you include those post-ops sistas..... some of these post-ops are really hard to differentiate..... they look, behave and feel more feminine than real ladies.