View Single Post
Old 30-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
My colleague. Worked with her for many years until I became her boss and she my assistant in a branch of a financial institution. Before we got intimate she got married to a guy introduced by her bro-in-law who was also her secret lover. Found this out just before I bonk her for the first time.

It happened one Saturday afternoon, after work (in those days it was 5½ days week) and after all other colleagues had left. We were just lingering around because my wife and her husband were both working OT. Conversation got personal and she started telling me how she met her hubby etc. Also how she got seduced and involved with her bil before during his courting days with her sister.

All this while I thought she was the very goody decent type as she was always behaving impeccably except that she loved wearing tailored dresses which always showed a bit of her D-cup cleavage! We had actually developed feelings for each other all these while without revealing to each other and were like brother and sister until that fateful afternoon.

I must admit being very disappointed with her after learning her dark secrets (as the saying goes...still waters run deep!) someone I thought was so virtuous could actually be in an affair from her secondary school days. They did things I could not even have imagined was possible for a young school
Bro Yang Punk.

Was the working relationship between the two of you ever affected thereafter?

Just wondering whether I should make a move on my chio subordinate?