View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Phuket songkran 2006 FR and help guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Bro Natto,

I just back from Phuket yesterday. Will leave for Bkk on 11th and am based there for now.

Ozone closed a while ago man!

Was planning to be in KL this week but have decided to remain in Singapore.

For others here,

Was in Phuket from 4th to 8th morning and did not even visit Patong so from this, you can guess where the action is for Phuket!

By the way for those going to Fantasia, they have about 80 to 100 girls most nights starting about 7pm and some of the girls come about 8pm onwards. Fantasia's collection is kind of older girls and lower grade in looks but great in service. This trip, I actually pulled a crazy fun 31 yr old who rocked my boat and is a great party companion if you want to party hard and fuck through the mattress! I usually do not like anyone over 23 so I would say she was exceptional! (name withheld for my own reasons).

(as an aside)
Lately, I have begun to like the go-gos of Nana (BKK) and Pattaya because the owners have begun to recruit girls suitable for "Asian eyes".

Blue Marina Disco Pub is in the Merlin Hotel in Town.

To help people looking for these places, heres a few pointers:

1) Timber Rock (fun live band pub with disco but no dance floor) is along Yaowaraj Road not far from the small Siri Hotel. (Longlam Siri in Thai).

2) Jammin (fun hip hop and punky live music pub) is along Bangkok Road (Thanon Bangkok) neaer the junction of Chaofa & Patipat Road.

3) Kortomor (live thai pup music pub) is along Ana Charoen Road near No Name Restaurant along the same road. Its also near the Eagle Pub which is located at that circuswhere the Phuket Shopping Plaza is located.

(for above, best timings are after 8.30pm peaking at midnight esp thursdays to sats with mondays as off nights)

There are free Phuket maps (with town map therein) all over Phuket's hotels so get one and use that for your navigation.

Now if you cannot find them, then it is really time to re-volunteer for more SAF training in topo.

Any self-respecting motorcycle taxi should be able to get you there to all these places are they should not be doing that job.

One new discovery for me is the An Mor Don (phonetic sounds used here) seafood restaurant in Chalong area. Its located inside the Phuket Zoo Road which is also the location of the Par Lai Seafood Restaurant. The Parlai used to be great but since they upgraded, its gone expensive and downgraded food quality! None of us go there anyomre.

The An Mor Don restaurant is at the lighted signboard turn off just before you reach Par Lai Restaurant on the Zoo Road off the Chalong Road. After you turn off before arriving at the Par Lai (at the lighted signboard inside the Zoo Road), you keep on driving deep inside till past the last lighted restaurant signboard. You will arrive at a hut where people are cooking busily. This is the An Mor Don restaurant.

Prices are very affordable and the dishes are all small sized.

Recommended dishes are: Deep friend fish (grouper, sea bass) with garlic, tom yam seafood, "stuffed with otah fried fish" , grilled sotong.
They do have an English language menu. I would warn that the eating area is very basic with really simple huts - really kampong so do not be put off as the food and cooking is great!

Cheers and have fun in Phuket!

S.
Wow looks like you have lots of fun in phuket town bro sassina2.great FR of phuket town discotheque.will chiong phuket town on my next trip.This time round i must really find these discotheques.

I am thinking about fantasia now....80-100 girls.wow it is totally flooded with girls.What the inside like?KTV?live music?fish tank?How much was the damage for that night?

One more thing to note for fellow brothers renting of bikes at phuket if ever your tire got puncture holes.It will be 150 for the rubber tire inside and 30 for filling up the hole if it is a small one. bike repair shops are located almost everywhere from rural to urban phuket.

hell ya bro sassina2 AGGG in pattaya are heavenly.girls are so sweet and nice.there is so much AGG to visit too.i used to go 5 AGG in a night.crazy like shit.during the last few days i cant take it and fell asleep in an AGG.got woken by an AGGG hahah.damn malu.

i love one AGG in soi cowboy bangkok call bacara if i didnt forget the name.girls located upstair are freaking wild and pretty.dowwnstair is more quiet.sitting upstair are highly recommemded though if you like to see panties or pussies you can sit downstairs and take a transparent view of the girls dancing at second floor.NICE.