View Single Post
Old 22-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: My 10 years series

After i grad, and while waiting for my NS, i got to know an indo lady, she was the same age as me, she was studying business in a private school. she has a typical indo look. small eyes but shes tall like 1.7m. curvy body, round butt, good figure, good genes. We went to eat at lau pasat. Unlike the my first gf, she was very very gentle and caring, opening the can and pouring the drink for me. i was impressed. She was looking for a bf. Indo chinese being indo chinese are very frank. She said she likes me, doesnt mind me going NS soon.

I boldly suggested she teach me how to kiss. Yes, very wicked thought, esp for a once nerdy guy. She said need a place. Well... i brought her to that same budget hotel my first girl brought me. Paid $50 and led the way. She was open minded, ok with kissing but didnt want sex. I was more than happy since i cant pull back my foreskin to save my life. Her boobs are amazingly roundish (indo style) with tiny sensitive nipples. firm also. cup b34. Let me squeeze and suck all night. She willingly blow me a few rounds that fateful night. We went holiday together, i finally lick my first pussy, smell and taste so fresh and innocent, before i entered tekong.

At the age of 21, I thought i would marry her after i ORD. She found a Singaporean bf, a salesmen, while i was in NS. She married him but separated after 2 years after that guy get involved in an affair. We didnt keep in touch, she didnt want to, i think she went back indo for good. Nice girl. Married the wrong man. Could have been me!