View Single Post
Old 14-10-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

Allow me to share some insights on the current situation

There's not any 1 bar who practice pay upfront for ALL customers who are bringing the girls back to hotel/ST.

Meaning they see customers. How and why?

If a customer came in and was generous and bought many lady drinks etc , normally the bar will not request him to pay the upfront fee. Most of them if the customer is a regular, they would not do that.

But if it's a new customer cum newbie style of cheonging, they will ask for upfront because of several reasons.

There are situations whereby customers fuck the girl and dun want to pay! Make excuses and run off. Believe it or not, there is. Lol. Also some thought the barfine 1000-15000baht is the "fuckfee". Yes there is. So to prevent all this issues arising, thus they will ask for upfront upon barfining.

Ask me, I'm feel that regardless of paying upfront or not, the chemistry is already there. If there's no chemistry, even if it's a lousy fuck, a lot of people might think want to pay just 1/2 of the amount or whatever. Which is actually quite pathetic on the customer part.

I feel it's a hit or miss whether it's a good laid for any girls working in the bars. She can fuck me well for 2000baht whereas she can be a dead fish for u at 4000baht. So well, that explains why there's a upfront payment.

U can always reject and walk away if u feel it's not comfortable for u.

For the threadstarter case, he could always go back to the bar and approach the Mamasan if he feels cheated. In any case, we only hear his side of the story. Maybe he requested ana/raw sexl or something which we do not know and the girl refused. So he could go back and asked for the explaination and get back the $$. Yes u can get back if u are not at fault.