View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
LouisV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLouisV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Experience of a part time male massage therapist

Kudos to one thread started by belveder, I decided to share 1 of my own experience as a part time male massage therapist. Not all are so interesting but this is 1 of them. Pardon my english if it is not good.

I have a full time job but needed extra money for my family, most part time job do not really pay well, in addition you will need to work certain number of hours after your normal working hours. Can you imagine by the time I reach home I will be damn tired, don’t even have time to accompany my family. How ironic right? Want more money for my family but in the end lesser time for them.

I began to research on better paying part time job, somehow part time massage therapist came out. I did work part time in one male massage parlour before as an admin staff during my younger days. The massage therapists were all quite nice to me, 1 of them nice till I feel …..lol…

During my free time, I did ask some of the therapist about how to massage someone, so that I can learn some skills and work on my then girlfriend. When I finally used my skills on my girlfriend, she was impressed and she wants it almost everyday as she was working as a promoter, maybe due to her standing long hours. On her birthday she even suggested us to role play and things got pretty hot (not going into details) hahhaha.

So this idea came to me, to be a part time male massage therapist. But it is not easy for a start, the best way is definitely by word of mouth. So the only way for me… I started by posting on some website/forum “new freelance massage therapist – 1st time customer $10 per hour” (I did put only for female). Some of you may be wondering why I don’t put it as free? I am just trying my luck plus free stuff usually people may be more sceptical.

Days past, weeks past… finally one day I received a text.

Customer: Hi, is the $10 per hour massage still available?
Me: Yup only available for new customer.
Customer: Ok, tomorrow 3pm can? For 1 hour. (have to take afternoon MC tmr since this is my 1st customer)
Me: Can I know your gender and age? Just to be clear I am a male massage therapist.
Customer: Female 30. Yes I know you are male.
Me: Ok just to be sure, can I have your address?