Thread: The Examination
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Examination

F I N A L E

“You little brat, you like me taking advantage you?”

I groaned as I couldn’t make out words to answer your question. While I had been humiliated and embarrassed the entire day, I couldn’t hide the fact that I enjoyed every bit of this pounding I was getting from you. At the end of the day, I couldn’t deny the fact that I was a dirty little slut willing to get pounded hard. I loved cock, especially your cock.

You continued pounding me as you said, “You dirty slut, I’m going to fill up your tight little cunt with my juices.”

Within a few seconds, I heard you panting and grunting like an animal as you shot your load deep inside of my pussy. You got up from the table, kissed me on the forehead and smacked my tits around before you began putting your clothes back on.

After that, you released the shackles off of me and handed me my clothes. I quickly got dressed as I looked at the time, realizing I was about to be late to pick up the children from school.

I looked at you, grabbed you and gave you a wet kiss on the lips.

“I Can’t wait for my next examination, Sir!”

You smiled and said, “You know you don’t need an appointment for an examination, come on by whenever.”

E N D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave comments.

Thanks!