View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20047 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

Three old friends were chatting late into the night and eventually they went to sleep along side to each other.

Morning came! The guy who slept next to the window was awaken by the morning sun and said, "Gee, I had a great wet dream last night. I dreamt of this young and beautiful lady and she was jerking me off all night."

The guy who slept on the other side said, "That's funny, I had a similar dream last night. I dreamt of the beach in Hawaii. I met a beautiful blond and she was giving me the best hand-job ever!"

The guy who slept in the middle was awaken by the conversation. "Morning guys", he said. "Did you guys sleep well? I sure did. I dreamt of the time where we all went downhill skiing in the mountains. It was great!"

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour