View Single Post
Old 14-01-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 13
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just finished a session with 玲玲姐.

Opted for the 90 mins session (30 min massage, 60 min JG)

Massage: 9/10

Always room for improvement, but her skill and strength is top notch. The correct points are pressed. She will check with you on the strength and whether are you in pain or not.

JG: 10/10

Have tried YF's JG before. LL JG is just as good. Opted for one of her other add-on where she rammed her finger into your asshole and start wiggling it all around. The feeling is.. weird, but you really need to try it; additional cost of course.

Wife did mention our sexy time is getting more intense. After the first session with LL, results are almost instantaneous. So, after this second session, plus the additional treatment, it's time to destroy my wife's pussy!!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m

RTM: Yes

Will make this a monthly affair. LL is a very nice person to talk to during the session. Easy to chat with. Other then the mentioned service, nothing else is offered (banana was offered today, off menu item)

Go to her if you want to improve your performance. Will be money well spent.