View Single Post
Old 20-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 16
jargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjargon82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcd1999 View Post
Long and good story,saw this milf call sophie(Su Fei).as I like 姐姐 type of girl very long time ago.try try to call her tat I m ald there.n yet...she ask me to go up.for me...feel abit gangjiong yet is my 1st time looking for other gal.yet...wat I can say is.she is pretty.n ...is sister type I like.aft the shower.i lying on the massage bed.she give me the satisfied 1st handjob.aft tat..have a solid massage from her. she is very hard working, massage starting my neck and covering my full body, I felt very relaxed aft an hour of massage. I was asked to shift to the bed, she told me she gv me a Chinese-Thai traditional juagen.yet...wat I wan to try since very long time ago.at the start..wat I can say is pain.aft few minutes ltr,i can't feel the pain.n...wat I found tat is I feel like my little bro very hard.she told me tat...juagen is improving blood flowing into little bro & sexual performance. she suggested me not to do 2nd hj after juagen, she just caress /stroke my little bro to became harder,.after that,she pressure some acupuncture points, my little bro became soft, repeat harder then soft, very enjoyed the exciting feeling. anyway...I will return to find her sooner, thank you sophie(Su Fei ) for ur great massage and juagen.
She can be found here
http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/
Glad u enjoyed your JG session with Sufei. I met another famous JG expert recently, Ling Ling. Same thing, at first press is pain, but after a while no more pain. She even try to explain the "correct" way to PCC and demonstrated both her "wrong" way and "right" way but frankly I dun get what's the diff. Everything was good, except this session is a purely JG session without release. I was like, u know after all that suspense and build up, thinking there was going to be some explosive ending, but suddenly she just say time's up...