View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow $1.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger1 View Post
I would have questioned the price once. When they insisted it was 365k rather than 350k I would accept the $1.50 price increase. I most definitely wouldn't create a scene of $1.50. How embarrassing.

If she said 450k I'd say that's excessive it was 350k last week. I'd say no deal.

If you think you're being scammed at 365k, don't pay it. You have a choice. I wouldn't cause a scene.

Why does a girl at Malio cost 5x what one at Classic costs? She's not 5x hotter. Are those people buying prostitutes there "ruining" the market paying so much for pussy. This is a peasant mentality.

It is what it is. I'm not claiming to be principled.
You damn talk cock lah!
Always want to have the last say.

OK loh let you ownself say, ownself song lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I will report you to Mods to have your account suspended. The choice is up to you.
Please allow me to thank you for doing us this service!

This Tiger1 could be the clone of that old joker who proclaimed Jakarta's road side pavement is unwalkable.
The way they talk is very similar.