View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!
Re: Parklane massage

Hi Bro, M&M is nowhere near the escalator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranberryzom View Post
Been hearing about Parklane ML and the famous M & M, from this forum, Bros and some choingster buddy. I have Never been to that area for my 30++years of life, please pardon my ignorance. So Today happen to be there, decide to go walk around and Recce. First of all, I am shock to see quite a lot of students, My recce report for those new to Parklane like me

1st Floor got 3 ML shop, but I personally don't find them attractive, but i saw one man coming out from one of the shop with happy look.
2nd Floor is where famous M&M is, so i decide to walk around, when i walked up the escalator there are 2 ML shop near toilet, initially i assume they are M&M, but then when i walked to the back of mall near exit, there were another 2 ML shop, so i do not know which one is the famous M&M. However, all the shop was closed when i go.
3rd Floor there were 2 ML shop near the toilet, one of the shop is open, then when i saw scuba shop (i love scuba diving) i walked further in, and discover another 3 ML shop. One of the ML near the scuba shop got the slutty CFM MILF feel, while eating peanut and showing her cleavage, if you can picture it, i am so tempted when she asked me to go in. Lucky the ML shop beside her shouted to break the trace. (i do not know why she shouted, so don't ask me).
4th Floor, near escalator I do not know if that is the ML, but one was standing there and try to grab me, but she is not as attractive as the 3rd floor one.

I went back to 2nd floor, determine to get M&M, i do not know which one is.. (so brother please share with me). End up sadly i did not visit any. I plan to go visit M&M then the 3rd floor soon.