View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by testes View Post
Hey bros, promised the OKT a FR for Lala (Age 22) from Thai Pegasus, so here it is.

Had a small hiccup due to the change in venue which the OKT overlooked, but OKT is efficient & polite enough to rectify the new venue which was just 5mins away. Thumbs up bro for the friendliness.

Reached the venue & upon opening of the door, saw a slim yet tall(167cm) SYT standing before me.

Looks: 8/10 (Quite Fair for a Thai, Sweet Shoulder Length haired girl, still naturally pretty without makeup, not far off from her third photo. won't reject type)

Body: 9/10 (Slim, Tall and have the curves at the right places. Nice & firm Skin, ass for doggy and boobs(B) are natural & just nice for me as I dislike enhanced boobs.)

French/kiss: 6/10 (starts off shy with little kissing, no french)

Bbbj: Nvr Try

Cim: N/A because she joking says (BA meaning crazy) when i signal for it.

FJ: 9/10 (Her moan is natural and sexy,Accommodates to your requests, once she is high she is a wild kitten)

GFE: 9/10 (hugs and kisses. Can chat anything under the sun, maybe because i prefer to communicate in Thai to break the ice. (She does know English) Will Hug and kiss and tease me at times during the break before we go for the 2nd pop.)

Overall: 9/10 (she's a gem. Tender, sweet, caring. Bros out there she is a must try. For you to try & find out for yourself.)

Hope you guys found this useful, though this is my first FR.
Thanks bro for the FR!!!