View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
I can feel where u are coming from. Write out of good faith n if things doesnt go well with another' expectations then u will be labelled as a fake writer or at least an exaggerated braggart. Dont write...people tell u to share share share...lol. Pardon me for my bluntness, for a $120 to $150 or even $180, are we seriously hoping to bonk a true Miss Thailand??? There are rich men aplenty in LOS who can bao those hi end gals la. Not all thais are beggars or tuk tuk drivers fyi. Always take FR as referenc only.
Thanks for the kind words, bro.

To be frank, none of us owe anyone anything over here. As stated in my original FR, I just wanna share, not quarrel with anyone.

When I read something that I might in doubt or disagree, I think it's courtesy not to question or accuse anyone or anything. If I feel strongly otherwise, I will just contribute another FR so that other bros can reconsider whether they still wanna go ahead and try. I think this approach is also quite fair to okts and the gals who are all out there making a living.

I believe most of us just wanna enjoy our bonks. Let's keep it this way and enjoy our bonking while sharing!
=)