Thread: BAD Girl
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: BAD Girl

I could feed daddy pushing the head of his cock against my small, tight back hole. I could feel him begin to pry me open with his big mushroom shaped cockhead. Pushing it in slowly. The burning sensation beginning. This was it and there was no turning back. 

‘Oh daddy,” I said as he began to enter me. “Fuck my ass daddy. Fuck your princess in her sweet ass.”

“Yes princess,” he said. “God your ass is so tight. Feels so fucking good. Take daddy’s prick inside your ass babygirl.”

Daddy pushed his dick deeper and deeper inside of me. I felt his cock pushing up against the walls of my ass stretching me. I closed my eyes and let out a big grunt as he plunged further inside me. 

“Oh my god daddy,” I moaned. “I feel so full. Your cock is stretching my ass, daddy. Oh daddy. Its inside me. Your big cock is inside me fucking your little princess’s ass. Oh daddy fuck me. I just want you to fuck me.”

He began to fuck me harder and deeper. The feeling was so overwhelming. I felt so hot and so primal. I just wanted him to fuck me. I just wanted to be fucked. I never wanted anything so much in my life than to be fucked by my daddy in my ass. It was so naughty, so dirty, so kinky and so very wrong. God, it felt so good. 

“Fuck me,” I groaned and grunted and moaned and panted as he drilled my ass. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck me. Oh daddy fuck my ass!”

“Yes princess I am going to fuck you,” he said in a lower guttural voice. “Fuck that young sweet ass. This is where my cock belongs. Inside you. Inside your mouth. Inside your pussy. Inside your tight, sweet ass. All your holes are mine my little fuckslut princess.”

“Oh yes daddy,” I moaned. “I am your slut. Your cunt. Your fucktoy. Use me. Use my body. Take me. Fuck me. Fuck your little fuckslut princess good/ Fuck me hard. Yes daddy, fuck me harder. I want you to. Slam your princess’s ass.”

“Fuck yes,” he said. “You want it princess, you fucking got it.” 

Daddy began to slam my ass hard. I lost my ability to speak as he pounded me. My head was dizzy, I saw stars, I was making noises that didn’t even sound human. 

Daddy wasn’t just fucking my ass or even my body. He was fucking me. All of me. Every thing that made me who I am. He was fucking my soul. 

Then it happened. I felt this intense deep sensation in my belly. It was far away at first and then began to build and build. It grew inside me and moved to my pelvis, my thighs and then up to my chest. Everything seemed to slow down like a slow motion movie. 

The sensation spread over my whole body sending thick waves over me and crashing against my insides. I began to shudder and quiver with strong convulsions erupting inside of me and all over me. I screamed but there was no sound. Spasm after spasm exploded until it felt like I blacked out for a moment. I began to cry. They were tears of pure joy. 

That is when I felt daddy burst inside of me. He yelled so loudly that it brought me back to full consciousness. I felt daddy’s cock pump over and over inside of me with his hot white fluids splashing against the walls of his princess’s ass. 

We both collapsed literally spent after our intense orgasms. I had never felt anything like this before. I never realized that I could cum from anal sex. It was so different from a orgasm from my clit or cunt. It was something new and wonderful. 

With my last ounce of energy I moved down to daddy’s cock and took it in my mouth. I sucked and licked it clean. I was a good girl and a good girl always cleaned her daddy’s cock after he came inside her. I took it in my mouth and down my throat sliding my tongue all of the shaft. Then I took it out of my mouth and licked the base of daddy’s cock where it touched his balls. After that I cleaned daddy’s balls. He ran his fingers through my hair and kept calling me his good girl and sweet princess.

Frankie and I role-played for the next few hours never getting out of character. We fucked and sucked and licked and touched each other. But we also cuddled and danced and fed each other scrambled eggs and cheese and strawberries. It was one of the best experiences of my life with a mixture of tenderness, lovingness and sweetness of a daddy and daughter that cared deeply for one another combined with a taboo-filled and heightened sexual tension that I never experienced before. 

This fantasy fulfilled me as both a vulnerable girl that needed to be nurtured and taken care of and a sexy and sexual woman that wanted to be appreciated for my body, beauty and to be taken by a strong man and drive him so wild with desire that he just had to have me regardless of the consequences. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and one I will always remember and cherish. 

To Be Continued ... ... ...

Last edited by kiasusam; 09-05-2017 at 09:45 AM.