View Single Post
Old 25-05-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regarding The Rules in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveFuck View Post
Okay, everybody know that this forum is very popular among the Singaporeans. But I wonder, is it breaking the law if we choose the girls for that are advertised here in this forum for sex or for site seeing/shopping/makan?

Just a few days ago, friend received a call from the police in crime department saying that his phone number resurface (which I don't know where). Police wanted to see him regarding prostitution. They want to investigate further and he needs to go to the Outram police branch there.

My friend just like me, always surf this forum for girls. He is not supplying girls or whatever. He is just a single lonely man who loves pay girl for sex or for site seeing/shopping/makan like accompanying him.

I wonder is it breaking the law in Singapore? Need some expert here to explain. So that we won't have any problem in future.

One more thing the police also blackmailed my friend. They said they will tell his employer if he fail to show up at the Outram police branch.
I would love to zap your friend for asking you to help him with such a nonsensical post but since I do not know your friend I can only zap you.

Sorry about that and do let your friend know that you have taken a zap for him.