View Single Post
Old 15-08-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Ghostly Maestro

When I came to, I was laid on the sofa, my Master had left to go somewhere and had left the delivery men and myself in the living room, Katie was no where in sight either.

I felt hands on me, they where rough hands, I open my eyes slowly and looked around myself and then looked into the eyes of the young man, he was kneeling beside the sofa, he had a smile on his face as he looked down at me and caressed my naked body.

"Are you ok?" he asked with a slight smile and care in his eyes.

"I am fine, I guess that my body isn't used to being treated like this, I am sure the training that my Master is to give me in the week to come I will soon get used to it," I replied trying to get up but was met with a slight push back.

"Your Master told me to make sure you where ok and to keep you here, he also said to use you in anyway I wanted, I just can't enter your lower holes," he said with a slight blush.

I willingly laid back down and let his hands wonder up and down my sore body.

I looked down and saw that he was hard under his clothes and reached for it and began to slowly rub on the outside of his clothes. The man gave a low moan as I did, his eyes closed and look of pleasure in his face. I heard a noise from behind me and looked, it was the older man still taking things out of the boxes, I still had no idea what was in them, but if the cat of 9 was anything to go by, there was going to be a lot of fun in the next few days.

The man in front of me moved a little and moved to his knee's so that I could easily unzip his trousers and free his cock, I did this eagerly and wrapped my hand around his shaft, he gave another low moan and let his head fall back slowly.

"My Master may have said that you can not fuck me, but there are many other ways of me pleasuring you," I said too him while I watched his reaction's.

"Oh, I am sure there are," he said looking back at me once more with a sheer look of pleasure in his eyes.

"Why don't you climb on top of me and place yourself on my chest, then you can fuck these," I said pushing my large DD breasts together. 

I don't think he could move fast enough, he had taken off his trousers and he was on top of me in a flash, his hands squeezing my breasts as he held them in place and he began to move fast and rhythmically on my chest.

"Slow down a little sweetie, there is no rush, I am not going anywhere," I said looking up at him, I could tell that he so wanted to cum already.

He slowed, his cock rock hard between my breasts and the feeling of his rough, coarse hands squeezing my breasts hard made my nipples erect. He looked down at me with a look of pure pleasure on his face and love in his eyes.

I let my hands run slowly up his legs and then, dragging my nails, back down with a slight pressure, again, he moaned softly as I did this. He began to pick up speed again, his breathing heavier and his moans almost blended into one. He was getting so close to cumming, each time the head of his cock pushed through my breasts, I flicked my tongue over his end making him moan even more.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," he moaned as I dragged my nails harder down his legs, not enough to break the skin, but enough to leave red marks there for a while.

Just at that moment, the older man entered the room again and saw his friend.

"Go on Rich, give it to her good mate, and don't think your going to have a rest after young Missy, Your Master said we could both use you, so I am next," he said almost with an evil tone in his voice.

I could not think of what he was going to want from me, my attentions had to be on this young man, Rich.

I almost didn't want Rich to stop, his touch was so tender, I don't think he had an evil bone in his entire body. The older man came over and lowered his head to mine, kissing me roughly and biting my lip.

"Your Master isn't down here and he said he would be gone for a while, so I am going to fuck you so hard you will scream, but no one will hear you, cause I am going to have Rich here cover your mouth and hold you down, that's right bitch, whether you like it or not, I am going to fuck your brain's out."

"John, I am not going to do anything, she doesn't deserve being treated like that," Rich said as he stopped all movements.

"You will do as your told or face lining up for benefits again, I want some of that sweet pussy and ass, and I am going to get it with or without you Master's permission." John replied as he moved down to my pussy and began to probe his fingers in. I wiggled under Rich and tried my hardest to get away from John's attentions, but each move I made, he matched it.

"Just hurry up and finish will ya Rich, I want my turn," John said as he pushed two of his think, rough fingers into my pussy forcefully, I tried to move away from them, this just made him want it more.

Rich began to move faster and his cock started to twitch as he reached his climax, he shot his load all over my neck and chest. With that he climbed off and stood next to John.