Thread: Nanjing
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
wah!!!!!!!

bro i havent forgotten abt that qingdao mamasan also leh!!!

she's a stunner! wat do u mean by the 1 year of togetherness? shld extend the contract mah... how come she left already
Dear Bro Van Basten,

Regarding the Qingdao Mamasan, when I first knew her, her husband was put away for a year or so. We were attracted to each other even after we had spent the first night together. After knowing her problem, we discussed and agreed to be together whenever I was in Suzhou (I was quite often there at that time), until her husband re-appeared again. Well, the time when you saw her, her husband was about to re-appear. Therefore there was no possibility to extend the contact, and we bid each other farewell. I wished her well, and we agreed then that we would not see each other again. She has since moved house and changed her phone number. For the more than ten years in China, she is still one of the best companions that I have the luck to be with. I love especially her smile and small attractive eyes (strange! isn't it?) found in most Korean beauties. She is half-Korean

Well, it was a sweet and unforgettable memory.

I hope you are doing well now, looking at your travel pattern. I sincerely hope to meet you again somewhere in China.

With best regards.

PTR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man