Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
amwf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by takers View Post
Hello guys at Perth, I'm at Perth for a few days for holiday, since today is relatively free, so I went to walk walk the neighbourhood (nedlands).

I remember a few pages back where someone was asking for places with Hj n massage and amwf's reply was why not just call and ask any "extras", well I took his advice and called the hotline (their hotline is advertised outside the shop) so I was asking, "any messages for guys?" Their reply was "yaya, what time you come" and then I said "so do you all provide anything extras?" Their reply was I not understand what you say, so I repeated that question ~3 times, I think she gave up, she just say you come and try, a subtle hint I must say... end up paying $80 for a hand relief. Not sure the market rate but you know, just trying out.
The lady was from china btw..
so for all bros out there, just call? Lol
Hope you have had a good time.

Sorry but I don't visit Chinese takeaways these days.
I ever called and spoke in Mandarin and asked indirectly, with assurance that I am a real customer.
It is mostly miss rather than hit. And the standards can be rather low.

Hard to advise newbies.
First, I drive, not walk.
2nd, local knowledge.
3rd, not sure if I can find anyone in nedlands to fuck, may be $ needy students.

$60-80 extras for HJ. OK.

But I would rather visit bombshell Rikki (look 30s) or Rochelle (20s) in their West Perth work apartment. $170 per hour RnT.

I have White Fever. I like to see blue eyes and blonde hair. Rikki love my Asian soft skin. And when we click, something extra comes with it. And I pay for it not with money but *genuine* love.