View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The beast within

Derrick was about to go in depth with his explanation of the hen’s night party but Soh’s phone rang and he put a finger to his lips, signalling for us to lower our volume.

It was the client on the line. Tony.

Soh : So… what do you want us to do now ?? hmmm….. ok….

There was a short pause before Soh added that we would pack up and deliver his stuff to the yacht.

Well, it’s an early night for us, all the better.

Soh hung up and asked us to pack up the room.

Soh : Food, bring all back to the office, we have our own party later ah…. Mohan…Tony is in his study…. Go collect payment…. Give him the invoice….

Mohan : Ok…

As I helped to pack up the food, I can’t help but be amazed at how easy this is.

I mean like what the fuck man ?

Just like this and it’s a wrap ? Soh made like what, 30k from this .

Seems like this is a good business to be in.

Soh : Jim….Rizwan… follow me…

We went to the SUV and I watch Soh opened the boot of the vehicle.

Inside the boot was a large cardboard box about the length of a guitar case.

Soh signalled for me to carry it while Rizwan picked up a similar one from the other vehicle.

We followed Soh down the private jetty to Tony’s yacht.

Seeing the boat bobbed up and down on the tranquil sea that night, I can’t help but marvel at how rich these people are. The captain of the ferry waved to Soh and they exchanged greetings, a sign that they are acquainted.

We loaded the cases onto the yacht and the captain came over.

He opened up one of the cases that was when I felt my balls shrink a little.

Jim : What the fuck…

Rizwan : Relax bro… not our business…. We just middleman…

It’s not drugs or a case loaded with money mind you.

It’s fireworks.

I’ve played with some of those before when I was in Malaysia.

Rizwan dragged me off the boat while Soh had a word with the captain.

Jim : What the fuck bro ? …. Those ?....

Rizwan : Jim…. These people… they drive their boats out into the open water…. They do whatever shit they want…. We don’t care…. Soh is just the middleman supplying them the fireworks….

Jim : but… these are illegal… at least in Singapore… how did you get your hands on them ??

Rizwan ; Soh has a friend… Ah Peng… he owns a Kelong just off the coast …. It’s a transit hub of sort for all stuff….. erm…. That are hard to find in the country….

Jim : You’re shitting me man…. We … we could go to jail for this….

Rizwan : Aiyah… relax la Jim…. We only do the delivery…. The rest we don’t care…. Besides… it’s only once or twice a year…. And so far it’s been good….. most of the time we don’t other with stuff like this…. It’s because Tony is a good client…. He pays… he keeps his mouth shut…

Rizwan nudged me along as we went back to the house to help with the packing.

I don’t feel comfortable with this but after Rizwan reassured me that they are not dealing with drugs and shit, I decided to let it pass.

It’s the new year after all.

Everyone just wants to have a bit of fun.

We left Tony’s place just before 12 midnight.

While the rest of the country is celebrating the arrival of the new year, the group of us gathered in the office. The tables were packed full of food and Soh brought out a case of beer from the fridge.

Like good old times in the mess hall, we ate, laughed and chatted over a cold beer.

Everyone parted ways at 3am in the morning with Soh reminding us to be back Tueday for work.

Soh : We need to kick off other projects…. I’ll see everyone here on Tuesday….

3rd Jan 2017.
Tuesday.

9.15am

Everyone was already present and Soh got right into the briefing.

Soh : Ok… we’re splitting into 2 teams for this… we got a baby sitting job today….

Soh put up the picture of a pretty lady and told everyone the situation.

Soh : ok…. Our client…Denise …. She’s the sugarbabe of prominent local businessman, Herman…… She’s been getting harassed by Herman’s wife Mecole…

Jim : Woah….

I could not help but sit up when I saw Mecole’s picture.

Eric : Oei… be professional ok… hahah…

Mohan threw a piece of paper at me as I looked hard at the picture son the board.

The ladies in question are hot.

Denise looked like the hot fresh grad that just stepped out into the workforce. Her figure is tight and you could see a pronounced hourglass shape, accentuated by the bandage dress she was wearing in the picture.

She had on a pair of killer heels, bringing out the curves of the lean calves and the fair thighs.

In that particular picture, she was striking a typical Instagram post of a girl looking into the distance with her lips slightly parted, almost to the point of forming a pout.

Jim : Wow…. How much you got to earn man…. To have a sugarbabe like that… hahaha…

Eric : More than what we earn obviously…

Soh : Diam la…. Your pay… sugar 1kg at NTUC can buy la… sugarbabe… slowly wait….

Everyone laughed except me.

My attention was drawn to the other picture on the board.

Mecole.

The contrast between the 2 could not have been greater.

While Denise is in her early 20s, Mecole looked like she is in her mid 30s.

There’s that look of confidence etched in her face. The picture was of her in a corporate pant suit complete with a chic looking blazer. Mecole looked really attractive to me, sure, she’s not some sweet young thing fresh out of school, but she had this womanly charm.

This aura that you get only when you age.

And by age, I meant it in a graceful way.

Mecole’s body is totally covered up in the picture but I’m sure if she’s showing a bit of flesh, heads would turn as well.

Soh : Ok ok… pay attention… Jim… we need your taxi for this…..Denise is pretty sure Mecole has her followed…. Probably a private investigator or something… but that’s not our problem….

Soh said that our job was to ferry Denise from point A to point B, and if anyone, anyone at all harassed her, it was our job to get her out of the situation.

Soh ; Simple ?? I repeat ah…. We have 2 things to do…. Get her from point A to point B….. there’s a chance that Mecole, or Herman’s mother..….might engage Denise…… you know… the typical…. Family drama thing….

Soh gave us specific instructions to avoid situation like this.

Soh : This is why I’m giving you pictures…. Memorise their faces… keep your eyes open…. Avoid at all cost…. Can ??

Eric, Mohan and I will be assigned to this project of taking care of Denise.

The project is a short one, only for a period of 2 days.

Soh : Herman himself is coming back from overseas to sort out his mess…. We just need to maintain the peace for a couple of days… can ??

Soh gave his signature thumbsup and we nodded out head.

Soh : Jim’s taxi will be the primary mode of transport….Jim will drive…. Eric and Mohan will follow from behind…….. our contract starts today at 12pm…. Simple right ?

Soh went on to the other project which is also a straightforward job. Just pretend you are a bodyguard for some businessmen in town for a deal.