Thread: Face fucking
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Face fucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Hm..... new idea. Do share your experience once u had tried it
In fact ive already tried it 10yrs ago.

In the beginning its not easy because quite paiseh. But it is this paiseh feeling that gives one a high feeling when attempting your first rub of your cock all over her face. The greatest feeling u will achieve is when u slowly rub yr cock ALL OVER HER FACE, AT YOUR PACE, WITHOUT CONSIDERATION FOR HER. The best is to remain as quiet as possible whilst doing. The whole idea is just to satisfy yourself and not her. At this point u just keep doing and doing and must not restraint yr desires fm rubbing yr cock on any part of her face so as to achieve your highest feeling. Its quite an eye opener after rubbing, i place my cock exactly under one of her nostril.

Sorry my maid fb whatsapp me, must stop temporary....

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 20-12-2017 at 10:06 AM.