Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I got my first FB 10 years ago, having a car really make it easier to get girls

However, my lady-luck really peaked in 2013, when I had like SIX (6) FB at the SAME time. I take turn to fuck each of them every day, some times even two different girls in a night!

You guys must be envy by now, but in actual fact it was stressful to my wallet, my dick and my emotion. Even my work got affected because I spend so much time juggling all my SIX FB.

Problem with too many FBs:
1) Hotel cost money, I spend so much in transit hotel, until the receptionist wink at me when i check-in with different girl every day.

2) To save $$, we try to do in car or outdoor, but I got caught by police too many times - luckily never caught pants down!

3) Later I started to look for bro in SBF to host us, but back then not many bros willing to share their residential address or pay for hotel - even I offer to let them watch

4) I used to buy condom from JB in bulk, because I use like 3 big boxes of condom per month! (2 shots per day, 5 days a week)

5) Other than $$$ problem, I need to remember what I told each of my FB. I used fake names and profiles of myself, so that they will not know who i am when things turn sour. However, it is really stressful to remember all the details, some times I need to read my message history to remember what I said to different girl.

6) Some times I am low in cum, but I still have to meet my FB at least once a week to keep the relationship. I ever faked orgasm when I have no more cum.

7) Spending lots of time at work or at home, to message all my FB
What car model do you have? Wondering if I need an Audi or merc to get a fb.