View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
Ocatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOcatus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

A simple guide for fellow bros to go to for shopping and makan.
I understand most Singaporeans will come here for business, not holidays. So the places I recommend suits single, small groups of people.

天河
Tianhe cheng, machiam orchard

猎德 - CBD, a lot of OLs
Zhujiang new town - rich, a lot of foreigners, near lake, famous nightlife district call Pa Ti is located here. Machiam Clarke quay.
Ktv and massage are price much higher here

海珠
Pubs along tai gu cang (something like st James), it’s beside a river
Along the way, you will see a lot of massage establishment. Unless there are local to guide, some session will end up in big disappointment. Prices similar to tianhe
琶洲 -of course, the expo. High volume of foreigners. Careful and don’t get scam.

白云
三元里
The market place for fashion, equipments etc. a lot of young ladies. Machiam bugis. Once a popular vice activity hotspot. After continuous raid, this place got took over by wechat and online FLs.
同和/jing xi
A lot of non Guangdong resident(from hunan, Sichuan ) massage and fls a are cheaper by a small bit

番禺
石桥/大石
Came across this 2 areas, found a lot of “hair salons”, massage salon, healthcare establishment lying around. Mostly speaks Cantonese. Prices are cheap. But don’t expect young ladies, What I could see are around late 20 early 30s.

Foshan/顺德
If your business trip starts and ends here. Well, there’s a lot of rocks and furniture dealers, factory. In beijiao, there are a few big shopping centers but seriously, it’s really ulu. A few big health Centre along the road G105,and near the shopping district in beijiao. I personally think that you can get into business easier than in Guangzhou as it’s less populated. Expenses are Almost half of Guangzhou, so yup, good for your pocket. One thing to note, you need to make plans to book a car, take cabs as public transport is still in the midst of constructing.

Summary - I believe most could definitely get some relief somehow. Prices for now, coming to 2018.. in RMB Is around

300 -500 for massage, services subject to nego,captain,girls

300-400 fls (milf,early 30)
400-500 fls (late 20s, students)
600-1000 fls (car show model, syt, includes fetish etc
Overnight - nego
小三 - if you need reference haha, 4000 above per month

I hope this can help samster a out here, welcome all to share their bad/good expierence as China is very big. Good to have more information and learn more other bros out here.

Ocatus