Old 24-11-2002, 12:45 AM
Spectre2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Wink Comments on Leisure HC gals

Hello all,
Just thought I'd add in an FR on this interesting yet far-off HC. I come to this place because its not crowded and its in familiar territory. I have tried Lisa a year ago (memorable and Joanne this year. Wanna hear about Joanne?

FR:
Went to Leisure on a wet and rainy night. Walked up to the counter, greeted by bored looking receptionists. Asked for recommendation, they just picked a number from the air. Just like Russian Roulette. Purely by luck. Ok lor. Proceed to soak in hot tub, shower and wait to be called.

Lie in room, aircon damn freakin cold. Joanne comes in. Looks tall, but is about 1.65 or so, accentuated by long legs and heels. Face is average to a little above average. At least not dog ugly. Okay lah.
Body: slim, not very big tits, hardly a handful. Probably a B-. Generally quite friendly, will chat in mandarin and very limited English.

Special:
Asked for special after about 20 mins of very average massage. Originally quoted $120, but don't be fooled. Its a standard rate at $100. She gets her stuff (rubber, lubricant, warn management? etc) and returns. Stripped and then knelt down to deliver capped BJ. It's ok, I never complain about BJ.
Surprise, after a while, she request me to enter her from behind. Nice, but I prefer to end in the behind position. Triy missionary, liked it and stayed there. After 5 minutes of furious pumping while she's just lying there, come, heart beating very fast. looks like I did most of the work.

Rest while she cleans up. Quite cheerful, not overly friendly but not fake. Small talk a little, then I leave. Settle bill outside discreetly.

Ratings:
Looks: 6.7
Bod: Slim, B- 6.6
BJ: Average 6.5
FJ: 6.8 okay, got initiative

I'll go back, but try someone else first.
Not too bad if you want an unintimidating, friendly hour. You could get a lot worse if you go by chance....