View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 14
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of
Re: Short story - short incident with stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaingirl View Post
After the trip back, I was preparing myself for my new job by buying some clothing at Orchard road with the money given by Uncle jerry

I shop from day till night and was really exhausted went to buy koi and drink. Went back to my apartment which I rented, was alone and very quiet. Sat myself down and start to watch TV. Nothing much really and when in the middle of the night I suddenly heard my Neighbour moaning sound.

I knew they were fucking but didn't know it impact le so much that I felt a bit horny. To prevent from thinking that way, I quickly went down to walk around so that I can distract myself from getting horny.

While walking around, my stomach starting to get hungry so I quickly go 7 Eleven to purchase some bread and drink to satisfy myself. While walking back home, I saw someone standing behind the tree and out of curiosity, I went to take a look and to my dismay, I found a bangala mustarbed himself holding a piece of pink cloth(didn't saw what is it). I am able to see how he look like and quickly walked away pretend nothing happen

I quickly walked home and locked the door and try not to recall what I have seen, although is pretty normal to me but still a bit shocked
Finish!!!!!!