View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
plaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplaingirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Short story - short incident with stranger

Walked back home and had my supper and then went back to sleep.

The next day was pretty normal, slack at home with nothing much to do as I am still waiting to start my job on next Monday. So I decided to roam around Singapore. I went to change into my casual outing wear and went out for Singapore sight seeing.

All was quite normal, and finally the day ended, took the bus back home. It was a Long bus ride and I took a nap on the bus. Suddenly I felt someone touching me slowly from my tights to my stomach then slowly to my boobs.

I open my eyes slowly to see who is touching me and found that he waa a Chinese man looks like in his 30s. Although I didn't like mainland guy but this sort of scenario makes me horny. I decided to let him touch.

The man slowly move his hand to my pussy area and start fingering me. In my mind I was like wow he is good at fingering and it makes me wet. I open my eyes and can see that he was shocked and tried to run but I hold him back by pressing on his tights

Man: sorry I didn't meant to do it

Me: but you did it and you like it right?

Man: hmmm sorry sorry don't report me I don't want to get Send back

Me: I can don't report but you must follow me

Man: okay okay

Naturally I bring him back to my house for a good fuck

Upon reaching my house, I started to French him and he reciprocate

I started to reach out to the packet of condom on my wallet and put it for him and strip him off naked and he too strip me off naked and he started to fuck me hard