View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross_ View Post
Can share, based on your MILF experience, how are their blowjobs like? Any special skills or just the norm
Really depends, MILF unlike the SYT knows what to expect during sex. they do know that blowing will excites a man, but that said. MILF are not as open in blow-jobs than SYT, some dont even agree to blow-job or to allow me to lick them below.

those MILF i upped, they are generally ok with blow-job. not fantastic but ok. they just want you to cum. SYT on the other hand treat blow-job as part of foreplay, they dont expect you to cum with a blow-job. so i think thats the difference.

usually those MILF that are good in blow-jobs are not local. the local MILFs are more the penetrative sex type.

my 2 cents