View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Humsup TonyCheong2 Golden Triangle Trip (April 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bus ride between .... te hahaha.
Golden triangle trip!

So its the triangle of laos, yunnan and burma with xishuanbana as the hq. I read that Muse~Ruili further north used to be a happening place too and kokang is not too far away from Muse.

Actually if got time, backpacking from ho chi minh~an giang~hatien~kaab~kampot~sihanok~pattaya~bangkok~ etc etc to golden triangle~~xishuangbana etc shld be quite interesting. The border towns in An Giang Province looks interesting too.

My golden rule : always pay the local motortaxi to bring u around all the happening places. Always wear shorts with pockets that hv zip, put yr money in tis short and zip the pocket then wear yr long pants.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 28-03-2018 at 07:38 PM.