View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Medan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Delta Spa, TAMADE do not go there unless you are very rich. It is a spa with facilities but have time constraints. Can stay for 2.5 hours nia and pay 1000+ ruppiah which included 2 hours 15 minutes of massage. Then the remaining 15 minutes how? No buffet or hot pool or what??? I heard the price i stormed off already. Much more expesive than if i ordered massage ladies to my hotel room. By a lot more times. 4 times more expensive. The reason why is so expensive i think is because they advertise a lot but it is really not the famous one for local. I hired local driver for a day and my driver recommend me a lot of spas. Good ones too. Maybe u all can ask from drivers too.
Hmm bro subidowa, I don't think there's any time constraints of staying inside the spa except the room where you get your massage done. I've been to delta medan a couple of times. After you get your tag from the reception, you can go in to change n use the hot pool etc (its pretty decent size) or you can go up to the lounge at level 2 for the small buffet setup and watch tv or get your massage booking done. no time limit there as well.

The only delta spas I know without facilities is in Jakarta.

Lastly, on the charges.. nowadays I usually take their hydro therapy package which shld be the most expensive at 850k... don't remember spending anything more than 1juta at delta spa medan. If you stay at delta hotel... I think they have further discounts when u go to the spa (can't remember how much already).

Cheers

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================