Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried the often mentioned Xiao S a while ago. Looks wise, she does resemble ex-1608 angpai Fei Er, but without the sexy body shape. Xiao S body is more of the petite kind. Boobs are quite wholesome at C size.

However, my opinion of her turned out not as great as I expected. While her overall service (BBBJ and catbath, no AR) is passable, she stopped our FJ two times just to check whether the condom was still properly on my dick. Also, when I played with her nipples, she refused to let me do so, saying she didn't like the feeling as she was nearing her period. No RTF from me as I had no chemistry with her.

As a side note, I got to see Bing Bing without makeup as she was resting that day. She has more of a plain Jane GND type of look and wasn't as pretty as I thought. Maybe if she were in full working attire and makeup, I would have a different opinion of her looks. It was an informative trip for me, nonetheless.
Your loss is my gain!