View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 06:57 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
that's why you need to set the ground rules from the very beginning.. that she is just a sex toy, a sex slave and she is to be submissive and obedient to her master at all times. the dom-sub kind of relationship tend to work out very well because it is kinky and never vanilla to begin with.

After knowing my FBs better, this is always the direction I take them with me and it has worked very well. We are adventurous and explore many different kinks, from mild BDSM to threesome to voyuer to whatever you can think of. Like I own her and control every aspect of her life. No CIM? Then you better be slapping the bitch out of her to make her know where she stands.

just my 2cent
let me know in 8 years whether she is still as submissive or taking your slap

anyway I don't demean women. I was born from one.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment